Fish-out: Eastern Sierra
Time & Location
About The Event
We continue the three week fishing moving to Grover Hot Springs to fish the Carson and Walker Rivers, as well as Bridgeport and June Lakes. The Webber Lake fish-out precedes this one and the Mammoth Lakes fish-out follows right after this one. Diane and Robin are not sure when or where they will be. Dates may be posted as we get closer to the fish-out days. Plan as many days as you wish.
- Diane Berg, email@example.com, 530-205-6393
- Robin De Negri, firstname.lastname@example.org , 530-615-7366
- Larry Strauss, email@example.com, 415-851-1978
Rainbow, Brown, Cutthroat trout .
For lakes: full sink lines to fish deep where the fish will be hiding.
For rivers: lighter gear with dry flies.
- Rods: 5-6 wt.
- Lines: Intermediate, dry and full sink
- Leaders: 9-12’
- Tippet: 3x-4x
- Flies: damsels, leaches, chironomid midges, callibaetis mayfly, wooly buggers
- Other: Indicators , float tubes and associated still water gear
What participants need to know:
You will have to fill out an Aquatic Invasive Species form. Click here to download the form or request via email from Diane, Robin, or Larry. You must have a form for all types boats, canoes, kayaks, float tubs, etc.
Note: There is no drinking water at the campground. So, bring your own.