Fishout: Lakewood Bass Fishing
Time & Location
About The Event
This fishout has a 10 person limit. The first 10 to sign up get to go. However sign up anyway to get on waiting list. Even if it looks like the event is full, please register anyway since member's plans do often change.
Bass and Bluegill fishing. Start time is 9:00am and hard finish is at 6:00pm. Once it is dark, there is no light on the lake and it can be quite dangerous. Bring personal flotation devices (PFDs). Lake is deepest near the dam.
- Ralph Wood 530-346-7065
Fish-out Committee Coordinator
- Dave Bear (530) 798-9868
Fish along the banks. Hit pockets. Dam area is deepest water.
- Rods: 9' - 5-7 weight
- Lines: Full sink, sink tip, and floating
- Leaders: 9’ of 6 to 8 lb. test Fluoro or Mono
- Tippet: 8 to 10 lb. test Fluoro or Mono
- Flies: Poppers, foam bugs, streamers - size 4 to size 10. Try belle ache minnow. Check with Reel Anglers Fly Shop.
- Other: float tube, a camera for pics in the newsletter.
What participants need to know:
- Bring your own lunch. Wine and snacks served at lunch time.