Fishout: Lakewood Bass Fishing
Time & Location
About The Event
This fishout is open to all members, but limited to the first 10 who sign-up. Even if it looks like the event is full, please register anyway to get om the waiting list, since member's plans do often change.
Bass and Bluegill fishing. Start time is 9:00 am, absolutely no one is to arrive earlier than 9am. Finish whenever you like, but no later than 6pm. Float tubes or small pontoon are required. Bring personal flotation devices (PFDs). Lake is deepest near the dam. BYOB and lunch.
- Ralph Wood 530-346-7065
- Co-Leader Tim Ackerman (530) 265-8400
Fish-out Committee Coordinator (To helps GCFF Club Coordinate with Leaders)
- Tom Grant 530-263-2492
Fish along the banks. Hit pockets. Dam area is deepest water.
- Rods: 9' - 4-5-weight
- Lines: Full sink, sink tip, and floating
- Leaders: 9’ of 6 to 8 lb. test Fluoro or Mono
- Tippet: 6 to 8 lb. test Fluoro or Mono
- Flies: Poppers, foam bugs, wholly buggere ( black or green), and streamers - size 4 to size 10. Try bellyache minnow.< Check with Reel Anglers Fly Shop.
- Other: Float tube, a camera for pictures in the newsletter.
What participants need to know:
- Bring your own lunch, and BYOB.
- No one admitted before 9am. Leave no later than 6pm.