Lakewood Bass Fishing
Time & Location
About The Event
This fishout has a 10 person limit. Priority will be given to those GCFF members who have not been to a Lakewood Pond fishout. If we don't get 10 newbies to sign up, waiting list members will be included based on who registered first. Even if it looks like the event is full, please register anyway since member's plans do change.
Bass and Bluegill fishing. Start time is 9:00am and hard finish is at 7:00pm. Once it is dark, there is no light on the lake and it can be quite dangerous. Bring personal flotation devices (PFDs). Lake is deepest near the dam.
- Ralph Wood 530-346-7065
Fish-out Committee Coordinator
- Larry Strauss 415-851-1978 email@example.com
Fish along the banks. Hit pockets. Dam area is deepest water.
- Rods: 9' - 5-7 weight
- Lines: Full sink, sink tip, and floating
- Leaders: 9’ of 6 to 8 lb. test Fluoro or Mono
- Tippet: 8 to 10 lb. test Fluoro or Mono
- Flies: Poppers, foam bugs, streamers - size 4 to size 10
- Other: float tube, a camera for pics in the newsletter.
What participants need to know:
- Bring your own lunch. Wine and snacks served at lunch time.