North Fork Yuba River
Time & Location
About The Event
Meet at Brunswick Flower Garden near CVS in parking lot @ 8am June 23rd and follow the leaders. Sign-up will be limited to 6 guests and 2 Leaders.
1 day of fishing the North Fork Yuba River with or without camping. Bring lunch or enjoy one of the local restaurants (if Covid Compliant.)
- Leader, email address, phone: Mark Seufert, 530- 615-1020, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Leader, phone: Rocco Fasone 530-263-4024
Fish-out Coordinator: (Coordinates fish-out for GCFF with Leaders)
Tom Grant, 530-263-2482, email@example.com
Meeting location. Directions to Indian Valley Campground, if unable to meet at Brunswick Safeway Parking lot at 8am.
Fish For (species): Rainbows & Browns
Fishing Strategy: Small Stream fishing – rock hopping, drys and nymphs
- Rods: 8 or 9 ft / 3wt – 5wt
- Lines: floating or Euro Nymph
- Leaders: 9’ 4x
- Tippet: 5-6x
- Flies: small attractor drys and small nymphs
- Other: waders optional, boots yes! Polaroid glasses, food, water and wading staff.
What participants need to know:
- Beginner/Intermediate small stream fly fishing skills
- Be able to identify poison oak and beware of rattlesnakes